TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using or accessing any of Skypeaks.net (“Skypeaks”, “we”, “us”, “our”) you agree to Skypeaks Terms of Service. If you do not agree or have failed to comply in the past with any of our terms and conditions you are prohibited from using or accessing any of Skypeaks's services including but not limited to websites, discord and game servers (“services”, “resources”).
Trademarks and copyrights
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors. All rights reserved. Skypeaks is not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way.
By registering or using any Skypeaks's services you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Skypeaks reserves the right to deny access to our services for Minecraft user names that are deemed, in our sole discretion, to be not suitable for our servers. These include but are not limited to: obscene, rude, defamatory or promoting racial hate, or which have been known to engage in illegal or other disruptive activities.
- Skypeaks reserves the right to deny or reject access to our services for Minecraft player skins that are deemed, in our sole discretion, to be not suitable for our servers. These include but are not limited to: obscene, rude, defamatory or promoting racial hate.
- If you have been previously banned from any Skypeaks's services you will not attempt to circumvent this interdiction without proper consent from Skypeaks.
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as your Email) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
Modification of the Terms of Service, Conditions, User Agreement and Rules
We reserve the right to change these terms, conditions, rules and user agreement from time to time without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this agreement and additional rules displayed in-game on our servers by using the /help rules command or reading the rules signs at /warp help periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of our services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified terms, conditions, rules and user agreement.
Website and Game Server Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website or using our game servers you are agreeing to be bound by our terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for the compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website, our game servers or any associated services. The material this website contains is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Additional rules related to the use of our game servers are available after you have connected to our servers: run the command /help rules in-game. Upon connecting to our gaming servers you agree that you must read and comply with these rules. If you do not agree you are prohibited from further use of our servers, website and any associated services.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the material (information or software) on Skypeaks website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Skypeaks website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notation from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Skypeaks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether electronic or printed format.
The materials on Skypeaks's website, our gaming servers and associated services are provided “as is”. Skypeaks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Skypeaks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or our gaming servers, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Under no circumstances shall Skypeaks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for the loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use materials on the Skypeaks website, our gaming servers or any associated services, even if Skypeaks or a Skypeaks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Skypeaks website may include typographic or photographic errors. Skypeaks does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or displayed on our gaming servers are accurate, complete, or current.
Skypeaks may make changes to the materials contained on its website or on our gaming servers at any time without prior notice. Skypeaks does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Skypeaks has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website or gaming servers and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply Skypeaks's endorsement of the website. Use of any website linked to Skypeaks is at the user’s risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Skypeaks's website, gaming servers or associated services shall be governed by the Netherlands (NL) laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Prohibited Actions and Content
When using any Skypeaks service, you will not:
- Attempt to gather personal information from other users unless they are notified
- Attempt to circumvent or bypass any protections, limitations, permissions that were assigned to you
- Exploit or make use of bugs, security limitations or other software or configuration flaws for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to personal gain or to bypass limitations placed upon your website accounts or Minecraft accounts
- Post any pornographic content (this includes links and/or websites)
- Upload malicious content or viruses
- Harass or intimidate any user
- Impersonate any Skypeaks staff member or another user
- Engage in illegal activities (users will have to abide by the laws of the Netherlands (NL))
- Engage in discriminate content
- Attempt to circumvent any banishment without the consent of Skypeaks
- Disrupt communications (see “Disruption of Communications”)
9. Disruption of Communications
Disruptive communication is anything that inhibits the clean flow of communication between users on the Skypeaks network. Disruptive communication includes, but is not limited to:
- Flooding: posting an excessive amount of threads or posts on the Skypeaks website, posting an excessive amount of public or private messages by any means on Skypeaks's gaming, discord or any other servers
- Non-English communication: Skypeaks is an English language service. Communication, particularly content viewable by many users, will be conducted in the English language.
- Off-Topic Posting: posting content in a section where it does not belong and/or replying to content with unrelated information
- Trolling: starting arguments or upsetting people by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages on our website, gaming servers or any associated services with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion
- Miscellaneous: communication that disrupts the easy browsing of the website will not be tolerated. This includes exceedingly large images, large ASCII art, or links that go to a destination other than the one stated.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes specified for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information be reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is maintained and protected.
Basic non-identifiable information about your user on the website is collected; the majority of which is provided during registration, such as email addresses and usernames.
In addition to this, IP addresses for registered users are stored within the system to aid with moderation duties. This includes spam prevention, and detecting alternative accounts.
Accounts can be deleted by a site administrator upon request, which will remove all data relating to your user from our system.
Cookies are used to store small pieces of non-identifiable information with your consent.
Data stored by cookies include any recently viewed topic IDs, along with a unique, unidentifiable hash upon logging in and selecting "Remember Me" to automatically log you in next time you visit.
- We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank. The benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. No rank benefit or any other item in our web store will be changed without a valid reason.
- You agree to indemnify the staff and all other parties related to Skypeaks staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
- You understand and agree that your use of this website, game servers and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither Skypeaks nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice of any information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for the loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. By accepting the terms in this document, you are also waiving your right to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of Skypeaks. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
- Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this server’s staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, website or any associated services, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund. This will never be unwarranted. If you obey the rules you will not be interdicted.
- By donating to Skypeaks, you are not entitled to any physical or virtual good. A donation is a donation and not a purchase. As defined a donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or a contribution with no expectation of anything in return. Anything received will be as-is and no warranty or guarantee that it will always be available.
- All terms and conditions come into effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server, forum, website or any associated services in any way.
All sales are final. You may not buyback, stop, or credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid either as a donation or purchase. In doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued use of our servers, forums, website or any associated services and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collective action necessary in order to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
By registering on our website, you agree to the following:
This website uses "Nameless" website software. The "Nameless" software creators will not be held responsible for any content that may be experienced whilst browsing this site, nor are they responsible for any loss of data which may come about, for example a hacking attempt. The website is run independently from the software creators, and any content is the responsibility of the website administration.